|Forum for all matters concerning Amsterdam-Schiphol airport (and control zone, including heliport). Customary language is Dutch, but English is also accepted.|
- Scramble Addict
- Posts: 2311
- Joined: 01 Dec 2003, 21:23
- Type of spotter: S2
- Subscriber Scramble Magazine: ja
- Location: Delft
LX-VCE eta 1633-1750
This was the LX-VCH, visually checked.
(Flight plan still said VCE on the outbound leg though.)
But there's no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake #
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10886
- Joined: 06 Dec 2002, 09:21
- Type of spotter: F2
- Subscriber Scramble Magazine: U bet
- Location: ex EHAM
McLanahan wrote:Anyone for the CL-300/350 that landed at around 18:15ish? Seemed to be a NetJets Challenger...
Correct and I think it was CS-CHC.
- Scramble Junior
- Posts: 202
- Joined: 18 Aug 2006, 22:38
- Subscriber Scramble Magazine: McLanahan
- Location: Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital
Key wrote:Correct and I think it was CS-CHC.
Any reason for the go arounds today? The LH A320 following the above Challenger went around, but I think that was due to the NJE vacating the runway too slowly. Just now a Speedbird A320 that went around, couldn't see any traffic on the runway. Unstable approach?
- Scramble Master
- Posts: 14394
- Joined: 11 Aug 2004, 15:26
- Type of spotter: S5/SBS
- Location: EHAM/Hoofddorp
YS11 wrote:2245-2310 (11/4) D01238/1239,DHL B767F,R82
- Scramble Die-Hard
- Posts: 638
- Joined: 08 Nov 2003, 23:45
- Type of spotter: S3 & Mode-S
- Subscriber Scramble Magazine: Y
- Location: n5223e00593
Just now a Speedbird A320 that went around, couldn't see any traffic on the runway. Unstable approach?
Yes, unstable. G-ECOM Made a g/a as well, around 20:06. He was still too high.