Just finalised the bulk on two articles on the China Aviation Museum (aka Datangshan); a regular overview and a pictorial overview
I see the purpose of this second article as to give a historical overview of this museum, and help enthusiasts to identify all airframes present here.<br>
I did not take images of all airframes, and I'll be the first to acknowledge not all are of a good quality
So when you have other images, please add them or even replace mine!
So when you have images of ....
- Current airframes not yet in the pictorial overview: the P-40 replica, the AH-64 replica, the Zimbabwe Provost, Il-62 "B-2024", the MiG-17/J5 without outer skin, J5 "31581" and L-5 "15"...
- Older images of those current airframes, preferably when with other colour schemes etc, especially when pre-2000...
- Images of aircraft not noted during our visit (those in historical overview). And again those pre-2000 are especially welcome.
- Better quality then mine, in particular those in the cavern.
- Any other image which enhances our understanding of the airframes in this museum (present or past)