Search found 854 matches
- 30 Aug 2020, 17:39
- Forum: Vintage, warbirds and wrecks & relics
- Topic: Req.AMARC pnc’s
- Replies: 2
- Views: 923
All from Swann/Fryer AMARC II. Data to and from AMARC also quoted.sniper 1 wrote:Somebody for the serials off some old PCN logs AMARC
C117. 6C055 => 12420 1978-11-08/1985-09-13
C130. CF013 => 57-0518 1976-05-26/1984-04-02
VT29. TB308 => 52-1118 1981-03-23/1982-01-26
- 30 Aug 2020, 09:23
- Forum: Spotting Rest of Europe
- Topic: LOG: Roadtrip Finland (via Poland/Baltics) August 2020
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1645
Nice report, thanks for sharing!
Rgds, Robert W
Rgds, Robert W
Moeniegekker worden... Idd net een approach van een F-16 (ik heb 'm niet gelezen)...Otto11 wrote:BAF451 F16BM (FB-20) voor een ILS APP 27, ETA 13:40LT
- 05 Aug 2020, 13:43
- Forum: Aviation Photo Forum
- Topic: USS Essex at NASNI/at sea with vintage warbirds aboard
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2219
N222FT is not the former Dutch, interestingly N9767 does have European links, as it used to 'live' at Paris-Orly...
- 27 Jul 2020, 20:17
- Forum: Airshow news!
- Topic: Izmir - Cigli Turkey June 3rd, 2011 Thunderbirds serials
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3539
Hi Patrick, An oldie! In my logbook I wrote down "Thunderbirds 10x F-16". Was I wrong and were there only 8? This is the only gap I have, and it is annoying ;-) I only ever saw 8 being noted. MSF should have a message stating the serials as told to the tanker, since I am referencing to this message ...
- 23 Jul 2020, 14:28
- Forum: Civil Aviation News
- Topic: China Airlines Name Change Under Consideration
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1285
Problem might be their future name. As China puts lots of pressure on countries having relations with Taiwan, they will do the same when the airline is rebranded with anything Taiwanese in its name. Many countries don’t have an official Embassy in Taiwan because of Chinese pressure/threats... Probl...
- 15 Jul 2020, 17:14
- Forum: Amsterdam - Schiphol
- Topic: REQ: Where are the TUI B737 MAX8 parked at EHAM please?
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2660
Last time I checked (about two weeks ago), -TFO and -TFP were on the "new" part of the S-apron (opposite from the R-platform, south of runway 06-24), together with PH-TFA and a number of KLM 737's. Don't know if this still is the current situation and where -TFN is. Today (15-07-2020) there were th...