Sharm El Sheikh - March 22nd to 26th 2012

ImageSocial talk and other non-aviation topics including photos. Note this a FUN area!

Forum rules
Alfakilo 03
Scramble Rookie
Scramble Rookie
Type of spotter: photographer
Subscriber Scramble: yes

Re: Sharm El Sheikh - March 22nd to 26th 2012

Post by Alfakilo 03 »

Gents,

It is not only that I love to check some civil material as well, though interesting material for some, photographically seen they were absolutely boring to my opinion. When you are not able to to take any critical notes do not post. If people love to lick-up they are in title to do so as I am in title to make a remark as I please within the lines.

Do, however, keep on posting as anyone can learn when they are challenged.

I do connect to Carlo's words.

Regards,

CJ.

www.cjvanderende.com
Key
Site Admin
Site Admin
Type of spotter: F2
Subscriber Scramble: U bet

Post by Key »

Now that this topic has been reduced to a discussion without photos, I have moved it to the present area.

@ Culpano, many users here have shown understanding for your irritation, but you maintain a harsh and unforgiving attitude, using language that you agreed not to use when signing up as a member of this forum. We as moderators try to maintain the balance between emotions and agreed rules, where the latter must prevail.
I am sorry to see no word on the many nice comments from your side. I am even more sorry that you chose to punish all those enjoying the photos by removing them because one user pisses you off, and the moderator signals unwanted behaviour.

That wraps it up from my side. This topic is still open, but more posts breaking rules will be deleted.

Erik

P.S. For the record, the other use of foul language in this topic has been duly noted too.
What four words, Jimmy!?!
Bjorn van der Flier
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior
Subscriber Scramble: Bjorn van der Flier

Post by Bjorn van der Flier »

to bad to read all this nasty stuff, as I was complimented by some americans how relaxed our forum is, compared to other well known names.

Return to “Tattle Lounge”