Essential RC aero-modelling video thread (UltraHD and 4K)

ImageDedicated forum to share your own recent videos with the rest of the community.

Forum rules
ImageThis is the forum to share your aviation videos with the rest of the community.
In topic titles, please use airfield names in stead of just codes and be clear about what kind of videos your viewers can expect.
Use the [youtube] tag where applicable and pay attention to the help about its changed use, displayed in the message editor when you post.

Bring any video criticism understandable and to the point, not cynical or offensive! Simultaneously, do not feel offended by criticism per se, but simply explain your motives, taste et cetera, or ignore if you wish so.
dominicm
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior
Subscriber Scramble: Dominic Mitchell

Re: Essential RC aero-modelling video thread (UltraHD and 4K

Post by dominicm »

X-Flight \ Supreme Hobby A320 twin 50mm EDF Airliner
Second fright after a few repairs, modifications and a more rearward CG. Missing and poor hardware and bad servos have made this already expensive kit a little more than challenging.

dominicm
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior

Post by dominicm »

3rd in the Eachine 400mm Micro Warbird series is out. Preceeded by the P-51 Mustang and F4U Corsair. This flies just as well. I leave it in MIDD mode. EXPERT mode is too sensitive for most fingers...and contrary to what I say in the video you can pull loops and rolls in stabilised MIDD mode. BEGINNER mode limits pitch and roll and prevents inverted flight. Durability of these models is great. The prop pops off in a bad arrival and just clicks back in place.

dominicm
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior

Post by dominicm »

I haven't flown a nitro powered model in 20+ years. I had always wanted a Tiger Moth and one came out for sale so grabbed it. Powered by a Laser 100 which have a great reputation for reliability and it's British made.

Successful first flight and looking forward to getting it out again.

Return to “Aviation Video Forum”