Boeing has released its monthly overview about orders and deliveries. In May, it was able to note down 73 orders and 53 cancellations. In total, Boeing delivered 17 aircraft in May.
- 13 B737-9 by Alaska Airlines
- 5 B787-9 by Lufthansa
- 1 B777F by Lufthansa
- 14 B737-8s by SMBC Aviation Capital
- 34 B737-7s by Southwest Airlines
- 6 B777Fs by an Unidentified customer
- 34 B737MAXs by Aeromexico
- 14 B737-8s by Norwegian
- 5 B787-9s by an Unidentified customer
- 1 B737-8 to 777 Partners
- 1 B737-9 to Aeromexico
- 1 B787-9 to Atlantis Aviation Corporation
- 3 B737MAX to BOC Aviation
- 2 B767-300Fs to FedEx
- 1 B777F to FedEx
- 2 B737-8s to Fiji Airways
- 3 B737-8s to Southwest Airlines
- 1 B747-8F to UPS
- 1 P-8A to the US Navy
- 1 B787-8 to Uzbekistan Airways
Boeing has now logged a total of 380 orders and 283 cancellations in 2021, meaning it now has 97 net orders.
Photo by Boeing.