Golden oldie request corner

ImageImageForum for all matters concerning Amsterdam-Schiphol airport (and control zone, including heliport). Customary language is Dutch, but English is also accepted.

Moderator: gatso76

Forum rules
ImageImage
Post Reply
PeterMech
Posts: 3
Joined: 11 Jun 2017, 20:19

Re: Golden oldie request corner

Post by PeterMech »

Dear Friends,

Looking at all the positive responses in this corner, I am wondering whether anyone could help me with finding the registrations below? As they are all KLM flights, I hope this is the right place. Especially the KL844 from 1998 would be very nice. A good bottle of wine (or beer, or anything else) for that!

Thanks in advance, and Best Regards,

Peter


KL2788 29-sep-96 11:35 WAW 29-sep-96 13:45 AMS

KL844 19-sep-98 17:20 SYD 20-sep-98 7:45 AMS (fuel stop in SIN, so SYD-SIN or SIN-AMS may be listed instead)

KL3919 30-mei-99 19:40 AMS 30-mei-99 MST

KL1714 25-jun-07 10:55 MST 25-jun-07 11:55 AMS
KL1477 25-jun-07 15:00 AMS 25-jun-07 15:35 GLA
KL1472 27-jun-07 9:10 GLA 27-jun-07 11:55 AMS

KL1169 24-jun-09 13:15 AMS 24-jun-09 16:45 HEL
KL1170 26-jun-09 17:40 HEL 26-jun-09 19:20 AMS
KL1617 30-sep-09 20:50 AMS 1-okt-09 1:10 IST
KL1614 3-okt-09 14:45 IST 3-okt-09 17:25 AMS
zark
Scramble Newbie
Scramble Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: 10 Jan 2018, 11:46
Location: Near EHWO

Re: Golden oldie request corner

Post by zark »

Hi all,
As a very frequent reader, but not a poster yet on this board, I have to say I am impressed with the historical information available in your databases, books, photos and logs.
As I am only storing my information since a few years I am missing some data of some years ago.
Hopefully anybody might be able to help me with the missing details of the following flights.

28-9-2011 HV361 AMS - LPA Doesn’t appear in Dutchplanespotters in one way or another
5-3-2008 OU412 SPU - FRA Croatian A320?
5-3-2008 LH4682 FRA – AMS LH 737?
3-3-2008 OU413 FRA-SPU Croatian A320?
3-3-2008 LH4671 AMS-FRA LH 737?
11-9-2007 OS375 VIE-AMS Austrian A319?
11-9-2007 VO746 SPU-VIE Tyrolean Dash8?
9-9-2007 OS745 VIE-SPU Austrian A321?
9-9-2007 VO372 AMS-VIE Tyrolean F100?
26-4-2007 LH4604 MUN-BRU LH RJ85?
26-4-2007 OU4438 SPU-MUN Croatian A320?
24-4-2007 OU4439 MUN-SPU Croatian A320?
24-4-2007 LH4615 BRU-MUN LH RJ85?
19-11-2006 KL754 BON-AMS MD11
11-11-2006 KL741 AMS-BON MD11
22-7-2005 MP148 FAO-AMS MD11
22-8-2004 ?? HER-AMS HV, early flight
8-8-2004 ?? AMS-HER HV, late afternoon/early evening flight
Best regards,
Maarten
User avatar
n5205e00421
Scramble Die-Hard
Scramble Die-Hard
Posts: 604
Joined: 08 Nov 2003, 23:45
Type of spotter: S2/SBS
Subscriber Scramble Magazine: Y
Location: n5223e00593
Contact:

Re: Golden oldie request corner

Post by n5205e00421 »

I found a few flights in my SBS logs:

MiepMiep:
10/07/12 AMS-EWR DL0603 - A15B05(Mode-S code) N187DN B763 DAL603 takeoff 1315 (indeed A12C18 N175DN B763 DAL603 landing 0653)

Zark:
28-9-2011 HV361 AMS - LPA - 484C59 PH-HSB B738 TRA361 0543 takeoff 36L
11-9-2007 OS375 VIE-AMS Austrian A319? - 4400B2 OE-LDA A319 AUA375H 1848-1913 (SBS reception times)
9-9-2007 VO372 AMS-VIE Tyrolean F100? - 4401DA OE-LVK F100 AUA372Y 1047-1119

PeterMech:
KL1714 25-jun-07 10:55 MST 25-jun-07 11:55 AMS - 484112 PH-KVK F50 KLM1714 1107-1127
KL1477 25-jun-07 15:00 AMS 25-jun-07 15:35 GLA - 48403C PH-BDY B734 KLM47L 1538-1600
KL1472 27-jun-07 9:10 GLA 27-jun-07 11:55 AMS - 484170 PH-KZL F70 KLM42F 1114-1151
KL1169 24-jun-09 13:15 AMS 24-jun-09 16:45 HEL - 48455D PH-BGF B737 KLM47T 1316-1328
KL1170 26-jun-09 17:40 HEL 26-jun-09 19:20 AMS - 48455B PH-BGD B737 KLM48T 1833-1859
KL1617 30-sep-09 20:50 AMS 1-okt-09 1:10 IST - 484559 PH-BGB B738 KLM1617 2109-2121
KL1614 3-okt-09 14:45 IST 3-okt-09 17:25 AMS - 484555 PH-BXW B738 KLM1614 1644-1716

L.
zark
Scramble Newbie
Scramble Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: 10 Jan 2018, 11:46
Location: Near EHWO

Re: Golden oldie request corner

Post by zark »

n5205e00421 wrote:I found a few flights in my SBS logs:

MiepMiep:
10/07/12 AMS-EWR DL0603 - A15B05(Mode-S code) N187DN B763 DAL603 takeoff 1315 (indeed A12C18 N175DN B763 DAL603 landing 0653)

Zark:
28-9-2011 HV361 AMS - LPA - 484C59 PH-HSB B738 TRA361 0543 takeoff 36L
11-9-2007 OS375 VIE-AMS Austrian A319? - 4400B2 OE-LDA A319 AUA375H 1848-1913 (SBS reception times)
9-9-2007 VO372 AMS-VIE Tyrolean F100? - 4401DA OE-LVK F100 AUA372Y 1047-1119

PeterMech:
KL1714 25-jun-07 10:55 MST 25-jun-07 11:55 AMS - 484112 PH-KVK F50 KLM1714 1107-1127
KL1477 25-jun-07 15:00 AMS 25-jun-07 15:35 GLA - 48403C PH-BDY B734 KLM47L 1538-1600
KL1472 27-jun-07 9:10 GLA 27-jun-07 11:55 AMS - 484170 PH-KZL F70 KLM42F 1114-1151
KL1169 24-jun-09 13:15 AMS 24-jun-09 16:45 HEL - 48455D PH-BGF B737 KLM47T 1316-1328
KL1170 26-jun-09 17:40 HEL 26-jun-09 19:20 AMS - 48455B PH-BGD B737 KLM48T 1833-1859
KL1617 30-sep-09 20:50 AMS 1-okt-09 1:10 IST - 484559 PH-BGB B738 KLM1617 2109-2121
KL1614 3-okt-09 14:45 IST 3-okt-09 17:25 AMS - 484555 PH-BXW B738 KLM1614 1644-1716

L.
Fantastic. Thanks!
Best regards,
Maarten
PeterMech
Posts: 3
Joined: 11 Jun 2017, 20:19

Re: Golden oldie request corner

Post by PeterMech »

Many, many thanks n5205e00421, fantastic :worship:

Just out of interest, what are SBS logs? Presumably different from ACARS? I couldn't find any relevant info on the internet.
User avatar
Aircolours
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
Posts: 2764
Joined: 04 Mar 2004, 13:39
Location: Hoofddorp
Contact:

Re: Golden oldie request corner

Post by Aircolours »

zark wrote:22-8-2004 ?? HER-AMS HV, early flight
8-8-2004 ?? AMS-HER HV, late afternoon/early evening flight
Tja, dat wordt lastig. Maar de volgende HV-vluchten waren er op die data. (Airborne-)tijden in UTC.

AMS-HER:
8-8-2004 03:55 HV1489 PHHZX
8-8-2004 04:43 HV2311 PHHZA
8-8-2004 13:43 HV3229 PHHZX
8-8-2004 13:55 HV1361 PHHZY
8-8-2004 15:31 HV1257 PHHZV
8-8-2004 16:22 HV4403 PHHZB
8-8-2004 16:57 HV3319 PHHZN

HER-AMS:
22-8-2004 07:28 HV1490 PHXRB
22-8-2004 08:39 HV2312 PHHZY
22-8-2004 10:08 HV3230 PHHZF
22-8-2004 18:01 HV1362 PHHZE
22-8-2004 20:20 HV1258 PHHZB
22-8-2004 20:33 HV4404 PHHZX
zark
Scramble Newbie
Scramble Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: 10 Jan 2018, 11:46
Location: Near EHWO

Re: Golden oldie request corner

Post by zark »

Aircolours wrote:
zark wrote:22-8-2004 ?? HER-AMS HV, early flight
8-8-2004 ?? AMS-HER HV, late afternoon/early evening flight
Tja, dat wordt lastig. Maar de volgende HV-vluchten waren er op die data. (Airborne-)tijden in UTC.

AMS-HER:
8-8-2004 03:55 HV1489 PHHZX
8-8-2004 04:43 HV2311 PHHZA
8-8-2004 13:43 HV3229 PHHZX
8-8-2004 13:55 HV1361 PHHZY
8-8-2004 15:31 HV1257 PHHZV
8-8-2004 16:22 HV4403 PHHZB
8-8-2004 16:57 HV3319 PHHZN

HER-AMS:
22-8-2004 07:28 HV1490 PHXRB
22-8-2004 08:39 HV2312 PHHZY
22-8-2004 10:08 HV3230 PHHZF
22-8-2004 18:01 HV1362 PHHZE
22-8-2004 20:20 HV1258 PHHZB
22-8-2004 20:33 HV4404 PHHZX
Zo dan! :roll:
Wist dat het een populaire bestemming was, maar zo...
Even kijken of ik dingen kan terug vergelijken! Thanks!
Best regards,
Maarten
User avatar
n5205e00421
Scramble Die-Hard
Scramble Die-Hard
Posts: 604
Joined: 08 Nov 2003, 23:45
Type of spotter: S2/SBS
Subscriber Scramble Magazine: Y
Location: n5223e00593
Contact:

Re: Golden oldie request corner

Post by n5205e00421 »

PeterMech wrote:Just out of interest, what are SBS logs? Presumably different from ACARS? I couldn't find any relevant info on the internet.
"Mode-S logs" would be more appropriate; The signals aircraft transponders nowadays transmit to ATC continuously. This is the same data that e.g. FR24 and Planefinder use. Each aircraft has its own Mode-S code, like a digital registration, from which the registration can be concluded. The SBS-1 and -3 series were a popular Mode-S receiver. Still work great but cheaper alternatives are available and the SBS seems out of production. You might have come across the term ADS-B as well, this is an extension of Mode-S, transmitting the position and other data, while basic Mode-S only included altitude and FlightID/callsign.

ACARS is more of a SMS/Fax/Email-style datalink between the aircraft and mainly its airline headquarters (but also has some ATC and e.g. weather-functions). This is not used by every aircraft and there are two systems: old-fashioned 1980's-style ACARS where the aircraft's registration is still used as the identification. It is slowly being replaced by a newer system called VDL Mode 2, which uses the same "ICAO 24-bit" Mode-S code as the identification of the aircraft.
User avatar
ron mak
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior
Posts: 164
Joined: 02 Feb 2006, 18:03
Subscriber Scramble Magazine: ron mak

Air Algerie & Braniff International 1968/1969/1970

Post by ron mak »

Looking for two dates at Amsterdam - Schiphol Airport of a Air Algerie Douglas C-54 7T-VAP , and a Braniff International Boeing B727-27C
N7270, I guess its 1968/1969/1970. lost my logbook.
Notreg
Posts: 4
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 13:42
Type of spotter: S4
Subscriber Scramble Magazine: yes
Location: Woerden

Re: Golden oldie request corner

Post by Notreg »

hello all,
i have a bit of puzzle.

i have a log from AMS, it is special to me as it is from my first spotting trip, probably in 1985 or 1986, but an unknown date. I found it in an old booklet.
I am not sure if it was a saturday.
can anyone help me complete my log with the date(i know the log contains questions and errors, it is work in progress, comments welcome)
Much appreciated if someone can shed some light.
thanks /alvast bedankt!
Gerton

I have logged the following:
4R-ULD AIRLANKA L1011 (destroyed may 3 1986)
4YB-CAB ARAB AIR CARGO 707
D-CABA NFD SA227
D-CABD DLT SA227
F-BOJE AIR FRANCE 727
G-BAKL AIR UK F27
G-BAUR AIR UK F27
G-BMAU BMA F27
G-BMAU BMA F27
G-DASI AIR UK SH360
HB-IST SWISSAIR DC9
HB-LLT CROSSAIR J31?
HB-LLT CROSSAIR SA226?
N70724 PANAM 737
N93109 TWA 747
OO-DTE DAT FH227B
PH-DNC KLM DC9
PH-DNG KLM DC9
PH-DNH KLM DC9
PH-DNI KLM DC9
PH-DNM KLM DC9
PH-DNN KLM DC9
PH-DNP KLM DC9
PH-DNR KLM DC9
PH-DNS KLM DC9
PH-DNY KLM DC9
PH-KFC KLM F27
PH-KFI KLM F27
PH-KFK NLM F27
PH-KFL KLM F27
PH-KJB NETHERLINES J31
PH-KJC NETHERLINES J31
PH-KJD NETHERLINES J31
PH-MAX KLM DC9
PH-MBZ MARTINAIR MD82
PH-MOL AIR UK F28
PH-TVC TRANSAVIA 737
PK-GSF GARUDA 747
YR-TPE TAROM TU154
YR-TPO TAROM TU154
Met een vriendelijke groet,

Gerton.
Numbercruncher
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Posts: 1054
Joined: 13 Mar 2006, 16:43
Type of spotter: S3
Location: AMS/EHAM

Re: Golden oldie request corner

Post by Numbercruncher »

Notreg wrote:hello all,
i have a bit of puzzle.

i have a log from AMS, it is special to me as it is from my first spotting trip, probably in 1985 or 1986, but an unknown date. I found it in an old booklet.
I am not sure if it was a saturday.
can anyone help me complete my log with the date(i know the log contains questions and errors, it is work in progress, comments welcome)
Much appreciated if someone can shed some light.
thanks /alvast bedankt!
Gerton

I have logged the following:
4R-ULD AIRLANKA L1011 (destroyed may 3 1986)
4YB-CAB ARAB AIR CARGO 707
D-CABA NFD SA227
D-CABD DLT SA227
F-BOJE AIR FRANCE 727
G-BAKL AIR UK F27
G-BAUR AIR UK F27
G-BMAU BMA F27
G-BMAU BMA F27
G-DASI AIR UK SH360
HB-IST SWISSAIR DC9
HB-LLT CROSSAIR J31?
HB-LLT CROSSAIR SA226?
N70724 PANAM 737
N93109 TWA 747
OO-DTE DAT FH227B
PH-DNC KLM DC9
PH-DNG KLM DC9
PH-DNH KLM DC9
PH-DNI KLM DC9
PH-DNM KLM DC9
PH-DNN KLM DC9
PH-DNP KLM DC9
PH-DNR KLM DC9
PH-DNS KLM DC9
PH-DNY KLM DC9
PH-KFC KLM F27
PH-KFI KLM F27
PH-KFK NLM F27
PH-KFL KLM F27
PH-KJB NETHERLINES J31
PH-KJC NETHERLINES J31
PH-KJD NETHERLINES J31
PH-MAX KLM DC9
PH-MBZ MARTINAIR MD82
PH-MOL AIR UK F28
PH-TVC TRANSAVIA 737
PK-GSF GARUDA 747
YR-TPE TAROM TU154
YR-TPO TAROM TU154
Nice puzzle... :D

HB-IST was delivered to Hawaiian 1986-03-13 acc to my db, PH-MOL was officially leased to TAT starting 1985-11-13, so I'd say a 1985 date...

PH-KJD was delivered to Netherlines on 1985-06-10, which narrows it further down...

Scramble 7:2 (juli 1985) says TWA started with 747 on AMS on the 3rd of June.
N93109 was there on the 4,5, 15, 18, 20, 23, 26, 28

Scramble 7:3 was the first to show extensive regulars:
July 1985:
N93109 13, 17, 24
YR-TPE not in the list (BTW YR-TPO should probably be YR-TPD).

August 1985:
N93109 13
4R-ULD 9, 30

September 1985:
N93109 8, 14
4R-ULD 6, 13, 25

October 1985:
4R-ULD 16, 23
N93109 2, 10

November 1985:
N93109 3, 12
4R-ULD 8, 15, 22, 29

Zie dus geen matches, dus nog even teruggegaan naar 7:2, kom daar op de 27e (juni 1985) tegen:
4YB-CAB 707 van en naar Amman, vertrek op de 28e.

Dus met een HEEL GROOT vraagteken (in die tijd was wat opgetekend werd verre van compleet) zou ik in eerste instantie roepen dat de datum 28 juni 1985 zou moeten zijn.

Grtz,

Robert W
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."

Douglas Adams
Numbercruncher
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Posts: 1054
Joined: 13 Mar 2006, 16:43
Type of spotter: S3
Location: AMS/EHAM

Re: Golden oldie request corner

Post by Numbercruncher »

zark wrote:Hi all,
As a very frequent reader, but not a poster yet on this board, I have to say I am impressed with the historical information available in your databases, books, photos and logs.
As I am only storing my information since a few years I am missing some data of some years ago.
Hopefully anybody might be able to help me with the missing details of the following flights.

28-9-2011 HV361 AMS - LPA Doesn’t appear in Dutchplanespotters in one way or another
5-3-2008 OU412 SPU - FRA Croatian A320?
5-3-2008 LH4682 FRA – AMS LH 737?
3-3-2008 OU413 FRA-SPU Croatian A320?
3-3-2008 LH4671 AMS-FRA LH 737?
11-9-2007 OS375 VIE-AMS Austrian A319?
11-9-2007 VO746 SPU-VIE Tyrolean Dash8?
9-9-2007 OS745 VIE-SPU Austrian A321?
9-9-2007 VO372 AMS-VIE Tyrolean F100?
26-4-2007 LH4604 MUN-BRU LH RJ85?
26-4-2007 OU4438 SPU-MUN Croatian A320?
24-4-2007 OU4439 MUN-SPU Croatian A320?
24-4-2007 LH4615 BRU-MUN LH RJ85?
19-11-2006 KL754 BON-AMS MD11
11-11-2006 KL741 AMS-BON MD11
22-7-2005 MP148 FAO-AMS MD11
22-8-2004 ?? HER-AMS HV, early flight
8-8-2004 ?? AMS-HER HV, late afternoon/early evening flight
Found the following in old ACARS logs:
5-3-2008 OU412 SPU - FRA Croatian A320? => 9A-CTK
3-3-2008 OU413 FRA-SPU Croatian A320? => 9A-CTL
9-9-2007 OS745 VIE-SPU Austrian A321? => OE-LBD
24-4-2007 OU4439 MUN-SPU Croatian A320? => 9A-CTI
19-11-2006 KL754 BON-AMS MD11 => PH-KCI
11-11-2006 KL741 AMS-BON MD11 => PH-KCF

Grtz,

Robert W
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."

Douglas Adams
Notreg
Posts: 4
Joined: 27 Oct 2017, 13:42
Type of spotter: S4
Subscriber Scramble Magazine: yes
Location: Woerden

Re: Golden oldie request corner

Post by Notreg »

Numbercruncher wrote:
Notreg wrote:hello all,
i have a bit of puzzle.

i have a log from AMS, it is special to me as it is from my first spotting trip, probably in 1985 or 1986, but an unknown date. I found it in an old booklet.
I am not sure if it was a saturday.
can anyone help me complete my log with the date(i know the log contains questions and errors, it is work in progress, comments welcome)
Much appreciated if someone can shed some light.
thanks /alvast bedankt!
Gerton

I have logged the following:
4R-ULD AIRLANKA L1011 (destroyed may 3 1986)
4YB-CAB ARAB AIR CARGO 707
D-CABA NFD SA227
D-CABD DLT SA227
F-BOJE AIR FRANCE 727
G-BAKL AIR UK F27
G-BAUR AIR UK F27
G-BMAU BMA F27
G-BMAU BMA F27
G-DASI AIR UK SH360
HB-IST SWISSAIR DC9
HB-LLT CROSSAIR J31?
HB-LLT CROSSAIR SA226?
N70724 PANAM 737
N93109 TWA 747
OO-DTE DAT FH227B
PH-DNC KLM DC9
PH-DNG KLM DC9
PH-DNH KLM DC9
PH-DNI KLM DC9
PH-DNM KLM DC9
PH-DNN KLM DC9
PH-DNP KLM DC9
PH-DNR KLM DC9
PH-DNS KLM DC9
PH-DNY KLM DC9
PH-KFC KLM F27
PH-KFI KLM F27
PH-KFK NLM F27
PH-KFL KLM F27
PH-KJB NETHERLINES J31
PH-KJC NETHERLINES J31
PH-KJD NETHERLINES J31
PH-MAX KLM DC9
PH-MBZ MARTINAIR MD82
PH-MOL AIR UK F28
PH-TVC TRANSAVIA 737
PK-GSF GARUDA 747
YR-TPE TAROM TU154
YR-TPO TAROM TU154
Nice puzzle... :D

HB-IST was delivered to Hawaiian 1986-03-13 acc to my db, PH-MOL was officially leased to TAT starting 1985-11-13, so I'd say a 1985 date...

PH-KJD was delivered to Netherlines on 1985-06-10, which narrows it further down...

Scramble 7:2 (juli 1985) says TWA started with 747 on AMS on the 3rd of June.
N93109 was there on the 4,5, 15, 18, 20, 23, 26, 28

Scramble 7:3 was the first to show extensive regulars:
July 1985:
N93109 13, 17, 24
YR-TPE not in the list (BTW YR-TPO should probably be YR-TPD).

August 1985:
N93109 13
4R-ULD 9, 30

September 1985:
N93109 8, 14
4R-ULD 6, 13, 25

October 1985:
4R-ULD 16, 23
N93109 2, 10

November 1985:
N93109 3, 12
4R-ULD 8, 15, 22, 29

Zie dus geen matches, dus nog even teruggegaan naar 7:2, kom daar op de 27e (juni 1985) tegen:
4YB-CAB 707 van en naar Amman, vertrek op de 28e.

Dus met een HEEL GROOT vraagteken (in die tijd was wat opgetekend werd verre van compleet) zou ik in eerste instantie roepen dat de datum 28 juni 1985 zou moeten zijn.

Grtz,

Robert W

WOW! wat heb je hier een moeite voor gedaan en snel kunnen terug vinden. dankjewel voor je reply Robert! dit kan heel goed kloppen. :respect: :D
Met een vriendelijke groet,

Gerton.
Numbercruncher
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Posts: 1054
Joined: 13 Mar 2006, 16:43
Type of spotter: S3
Location: AMS/EHAM

Re: Golden oldie request corner

Post by Numbercruncher »

MiepMiep wrote:Hi everyone,
I'm currently looking into flights I made in the past, and I was wondering if anyone is able to fill-in some of the gaps. I'm looking for the registration of the aircraft that performed these flights:
- 10/02/02 AMS-LPA (operated by Iberworld)
- 17/02/02 LPA-AMS (also operated by Iberworld)
- 20/12/05 AMS-LHR BD112
- 11/01/06 CDG-AMS KL1224
- 10/07/12 AMS-EWR DL0603

I'm also looking for information on flights that didn't had the origin or destination AMS. (LHR-JNB, JNB-PLZ, CPT-JNB, JNB-CDG & PMI-EIN)
Does anyone have tips or tricks on how I can find information about these flights?

- 11/01/06 CDG-AMS KL1224 => PH-BXB

About the flights not including AMS: If you pass me the dates and flight numbers in a PM I 'll check if I can find anything, I've got an archive starting 1-1-2006.

Grtz,

Robert W
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."

Douglas Adams
zark
Scramble Newbie
Scramble Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: 10 Jan 2018, 11:46
Location: Near EHWO

Re: Golden oldie request corner

Post by zark »

Numbercruncher wrote:
Found the following in old ACARS logs:
5-3-2008 OU412 SPU - FRA Croatian A320? => 9A-CTK
3-3-2008 OU413 FRA-SPU Croatian A320? => 9A-CTL
9-9-2007 OS745 VIE-SPU Austrian A321? => OE-LBD
24-4-2007 OU4439 MUN-SPU Croatian A320? => 9A-CTI
19-11-2006 KL754 BON-AMS MD11 => PH-KCI
11-11-2006 KL741 AMS-BON MD11 => PH-KCF

Grtz,

Robert W
Fantastic. Thanks!
:worship:
Best regards,
Maarten
Post Reply