EHAM 22-05-2021

ImageImageForum for all matters concerning Amsterdam-Schiphol airport (and control zone, including heliport). Customary language is Dutch, but English is also accepted.

Moderator: gatso76

Forum rules
ImageImage
User avatar
niekkie
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Posts: 1490
Joined: 26 Apr 2018, 21:39
Type of spotter: Civiel
Location: Amsterdam

Re: EHAM 22-05-2021

Post by niekkie »

Gietje wrote: 22 May 2021, 10:01 ATRAN B738 VQ-BFT inbound
small note, this flight is from 23-05 so 16 hours too early
Gr Niek
User avatar
YS11
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
Posts: 19999
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 14:49

Re: EHAM 22-05-2021

Post by YS11 »

niekkie wrote: 22 May 2021, 10:38
Gietje wrote: 22 May 2021, 10:01 ATRAN B738 VQ-BFT inbound
small note, this flight is from 23-05 so 16 hours too early
Probably ETD 1100 tomorrow?
Rgds,Martin.
User avatar
ErwinS
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Posts: 1881
Joined: 09 Mar 2005, 12:34
Subscriber Scramble Magazine: ErwinS

Re: EHAM 22-05-2021

Post by ErwinS »

YS11 wrote: 22 May 2021, 10:35
ErwinS wrote: 22 May 2021, 10:21
YS11 wrote: 22 May 2021, 10:08

An ETD known?
1100 SCH
As VAS 8606?
VAS9206
User avatar
YS11
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
Posts: 19999
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 14:49

Re: EHAM 22-05-2021

Post by YS11 »

YS11 wrote: 22 May 2021, 10:51
niekkie wrote: 22 May 2021, 10:38
Gietje wrote: 22 May 2021, 10:01 ATRAN B738 VQ-BFT inbound
small note, this flight is from 23-05 so 16 hours too early
Probably ETD 1100 tomorrow?
Not in CDM either
Rgds,Martin.
User avatar
niekkie
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Posts: 1490
Joined: 26 Apr 2018, 21:39
Type of spotter: Civiel
Location: Amsterdam

Re: EHAM 22-05-2021

Post by niekkie »

YS11 wrote: 22 May 2021, 11:22
YS11 wrote: 22 May 2021, 10:51
niekkie wrote: 22 May 2021, 10:38
small note, this flight is from 23-05 so 16 hours too early
Probably ETD 1100 tomorrow?
Not in CDM either
now Pushback (ETD 1210) Runway 24 as V8 9206
Gr Niek
Post Reply