Nörvenich (ETNN) 2020

ImageLogs and news for those airports and airfields in Germany not covered in the subforums.

Forum rules
Image
Post Reply
User avatar
Moos
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior
Posts: 477
Joined: 03 Mar 2009, 22:53
Type of spotter: Civ & Mil
Location: Eindhoven

Re: Nörvenich (ETNN) 2020

Post by Moos »

272 just dep from israel IAF172

IAF173 also departed
Last edited by Moos on 24 Aug 2020, 11:28, edited 1 time in total.
Osprey66
Scramble Die-Hard
Scramble Die-Hard
Posts: 671
Joined: 31 Mar 2011, 20:32

Re: Nörvenich (ETNN) 2020

Post by Osprey66 »

Glory (Gulf5 569) just departed ETNN steady SE climbing
User avatar
witje
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Posts: 1463
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 12:51
Type of spotter: Military
Location: Volkel

Re: Nörvenich (ETNN) 2020

Post by witje »

Just normal flight
Martijn
hvaneupen
Scramble Rookie
Scramble Rookie
Posts: 79
Joined: 25 Jun 2014, 17:46

Re: Nörvenich (ETNN) 2020

Post by hvaneupen »

IAF KC707 272 ('IAF172') now near Rome. 'IAF173' (275) in trail behind.
Last edited by hvaneupen on 24 Aug 2020, 12:45, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jah wise
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior
Posts: 137
Joined: 23 Jun 2004, 15:26
Location: beek en donk

Re: Nörvenich (ETNN) 2020

Post by jah wise »

Is someone from the Beek en Donk / Helmond area (Netherlands) going to Norvenich on Wednesday 26-8 or Thursday 27-8 and has a place available in his / her car?
AK01
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Posts: 1791
Joined: 09 Sep 2006, 10:35

Re: Nörvenich (ETNN) 2020

Post by AK01 »

hvaneupen wrote:IAF KC707 272 ('IAF172') now near Rome. 'IAF173' (270) in trail behind.
2nd one should be 275 according to the hexcode he uses. but time will tell which one shows up.
dinanthardeman
Posts: 10
Joined: 04 Dec 2010, 18:48
Type of spotter: F3
Subscriber Scramble Magazine: nee

Re: Nörvenich (ETNN) 2020

Post by dinanthardeman »

Just normal flight means no F-16's??
JohnB
Posts: 20
Joined: 05 Jun 2013, 19:14

Re: Nörvenich (ETNN) 2020

Post by JohnB »

2xC and 2xD flew
User avatar
FNF Rafale
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior
Posts: 207
Joined: 14 Feb 2008, 17:22

Re: Nörvenich (ETNN) 2020

Post by FNF Rafale »

patrick dirksen wrote:
Will the Israeli F-16’s fly tomorrow (monday)?
Why wouldn't they? So far they flew every day since their arrival. On Flugzeugforum the same question was asked by the way, and there it was said it was to be expected. No guarantees however...
ETNN 24/08 (filed):

sta 1343L IAF172 B703 272 LLNV-ETNN
sta 1353L IAF173 B703 275 LLNV-ETNN
Thanks Mark!
First morning mission ended. GV "Glory" landed at ETNN. It seems that the F-16 had to face twice the number of attacking EF200 from Neuburg than last week (between Ulm and Munchen).

By the way :
240820 12H15 German time : KC-707 IDF "IAF172" s/n 272 ashore Northern Corsica at 36 000 ft, followed by "IAF173" (possible other KC-707)
User avatar
FNF Rafale
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior
Posts: 207
Joined: 14 Feb 2008, 17:22

Re: Nörvenich (ETNN) 2020

Post by FNF Rafale »

FNF Rafale wrote:
patrick dirksen wrote:
Will the Israeli F-16’s fly tomorrow (monday)?
Why wouldn't they? So far they flew every day since their arrival. On Flugzeugforum the same question was asked by the way, and there it was said it was to be expected. No guarantees however...
ETNN 24/08 (filed):

sta 1343L IAF172 B703 272 LLNV-ETNN
sta 1353L IAF173 B703 275 LLNV-ETNN
Thanks Mark!
First morning mission ended. GV "Glory" landed at ETNN. It seems that the F-16 had to face twice the number of attacking EF200 from Neuburg than last week (between Ulm and Munchen).

By the way :
240820 12H15 German time : KC-707 IDF "IAF172" s/n 272 ashore Northern Corsica at 36 000 ft, followed by "IAF173" (possible other KC-707)
KC-707 IDF "IAF172" overhead Dijon.
ETA ETNN : 13:45 loc
"IAF173" 10' later...
Last edited by FNF Rafale on 24 Aug 2020, 13:30, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
attila.szabo
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior
Posts: 450
Joined: 15 Jan 2006, 10:25
Type of spotter: F2
Subscriber Scramble Magazine: ja
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Nörvenich (ETNN) 2020

Post by attila.szabo »

jah wise wrote:Is someone from the Beek en Donk / Helmond area (Netherlands) going to Norvenich on Wednesday 26-8 or Thursday 27-8 and has a place available in his / her car?
Hee "jah wise",
I'm driving on Wednesday 26-aug from Den Bosch to Nörvenich, I could take the N279 towards the direction of Beek en Donk.
If you want I can take you with me.
grtz. Attila the Hun.

Nikonian
Photo58nl
Kuine
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior
Posts: 193
Joined: 30 Jul 2014, 20:31

Re: Nörvenich (ETNN) 2020

Post by Kuine »

Anyone have any idea how long the Boeing 707 will stay?
Will they only fly a mission tomorrow or will they still be there on Thursday?
Just considering whether I should sleep in the car tonight or Wednesday night.
Thank you in advance.
User avatar
jah wise
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior
Posts: 137
Joined: 23 Jun 2004, 15:26
Location: beek en donk

Re: Nörvenich (ETNN) 2020

Post by jah wise »

attila.szabo wrote:
jah wise wrote:Is someone from the Beek en Donk / Helmond area (Netherlands) going to Norvenich on Wednesday 26-8 or Thursday 27-8 and has a place available in his / her car?
Hee "jah wise",
I'm driving on Wednesday 26-aug from Den Bosch to Nörvenich, I could take the N279 towards the direction of Beek en Donk.
If you want I can take you with me.
Send you a pm
User avatar
michel N
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Posts: 1812
Joined: 06 Oct 2002, 14:31
Subscriber Scramble Magazine: Yes

Re: Nörvenich (ETNN) 2020

Post by michel N »

Kuine wrote:Anyone have any idea how long the Boeing 707 will stay?
Will they only fly a mission tomorrow or will they still be there on Thursday?
Just considering whether I should sleep in the car tonight or Wednesday night.
Thank you in advance.
Most likely they will stay until the end of the exercise and bring the F-16’s home on friday morning
flown in: Things with wings
pga
Posts: 19
Joined: 11 Jun 2013, 12:57

Re: Nörvenich (ETNN) 2020

Post by pga »

michel N wrote:
Kuine wrote:Anyone have any idea how long the Boeing 707 will stay?
Will they only fly a mission tomorrow or will they still be there on Thursday?
Just considering whether I should sleep in the car tonight or Wednesday night.
Thank you in advance.
Most likely they will stay until the end of the exercise and bring the F-16’s home on friday morning

Will they particpate in the exercise the following days?
Post Reply